Sunday 11 March 2012

Research and Planning AS

Primary research AS blog:
Textual analysis was undertaken of different types of music to determine what genre I wanted to use for my magazine.
I analyzed a variety of different magazine front covers, contents pages and double page spreads to better understand what I had to do.
I analyzed a variety of fonts to determine which I wanted to use on the front cover of my magazine.
In my pitch I took a poll of a variety of names to find out which most people would be interested in seeing on top of my magazine.
I gained audience feedbox from my pitch which I used to inspire my work from that point onwards.
Secondary research:


I used the blogs of previous students to help


I used websites during researching magazines to view. I used NME, Q and Rolling Stone to gather ideas to help me in production.

I used websites when trying to determine what font I wanted to use upon my magazine and within it.

I used websites such as YouTube to gain inspiration and to decide what type of music would feature in my magazine. Similarly I used iTunes to help with this.

I used notes I had made in class to help me analyse websites and make sure I recognised features I needed to look out for.




No comments:

Post a Comment