Sunday 11 March 2012

Organisation of Research


Organisation of  Research
At as I learnt the importance of organising the work on my blog into a structured order. For example I learnt that I should change the dates and times of posted pieces of work so that they are grouped with other relevant pieces. E.g having all the analysis elements of my research put together. Secondly, at AS I learnt the usefulness of labelling posts on blogger so that they each fell into a correct category. For example on my blog I had numerous labels such as Research or production. As I used various images of front covers I had to ensure that these were referenced. I ensured this was done correctly by placing the images I used within blog posts, ensuring they could be viewed properly.
My skills of organisation did develop from AS to A2, for example at AS level I had no prior experience of Blogger whereas at A2 level I was aware of how the functions worked. At A2 I also developed structured plans and used relevant guidance appropriately, something which I did not do at AS.

No comments:

Post a Comment