Monday 12 March 2012

Planning - Pre-production and Requirements


Planning - Pre-production and Requirements
Drafts
At AS I produced one draft for my front cover, contents and double page. This draft was useful in providing feedback which heavily influenced my final design. It allowed feedback in that it was marked by the teacher who then handed it back with useful points upon which I could work to further improve my work. At A2 there were more drafts to produce, for example I had to produce a draft for my music video and for the magazine advert and digipak. Again however this provided useful feedback and eventually led to me redesigning the whole design of my magazine advert and digiak. 
Feedback
At AS and A2 this feedback was taken into account and was collated easily as it was all written on one sheet of paper. Providing the information on what I needed to do. From AS to A2 my ability to take account of feedback improved, whilst at AS I did register what needed to be done, I didn’t act upon it as thoroughly as I did at A2.

No comments:

Post a Comment