Monday 12 March 2012

Presentation of Research and Planning


Presentation of Research and Planning
The majority of my research was presented via blog posts. For my primary research this is especially true. At AS and A2 my research of magazines and music videos all took the form of blog posts with the posts becoming more creative when I added images of the magazines I had analysed and embedded the music videos I had researched from YouTube. We used a variety of means to make the blog more creative. For example our pitch was presented on the blog in the form of Prezi and our animatic was constructed via iMovie and embedded on the blog. Secondary research that we constructed was posted on the blog, but was made more dynamic and creative via the inclusion of links to certain websites of blogs that i had been researching from.

No comments:

Post a Comment